When I signed in this morning, 12:30am, I was pleasantly surprised by a Liebster Award nomination from mariajay76. Thank you Maria!!!
I’ve seen many bloggers displaying this award and wondered what it was all about.
As a nominee, one has to carry out the following tasks:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
3. Answer the questions the award giver asked
4. List 11 facts about yourself
5. List your 11 nominees. Supposed to be with 200 followers or less. No tagbacks.
The 11 questions asked of me…
1. Favorite comfort food?
2. Favorite childhood movie?
3. Favorite current movie?
Between The Notebook and The Vow
4. Favorite book?
5. Favorite YouTuber?
6. Favorite actor/actress?
Tom Hanks/Julia Roberts
7. Favorite song?
“All of Me, by John Legend
8. Website you cannot go one day without?
9. Clothing article or accessory you feel naked without?
10. Pet peeve?
Seeing people especially children without a seatbelt/carseat.
11. Number one reason you keep blogging?
It helps me to remain motivated in my fight against Migraine disease, while assisting others in the process.
11 Facts about myself:
- I hold firmly to the Bible’s laws and principals.
- I have been happily married for 9 years (Anniversary February).
- I’ve know my husband since primary school.
- We have one house dog – a pure bred American Bull Dog.
- We don’t want children.
- I am biracial – black mother and white father.
- My parents are married and still love one another.
- I have one sister.
- My brother died 11 years ago.
- I have 3 nephews and 4 nieces.
- I love to dance.
Questions for my nominees:
- Three things you’re passionate about?
- If you could relive a day or an event which would you choose and why?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Earliest childhood memory?
- Favourite pass time?
- Most exciting place you’ve visited?
- The last thing you ate prior to answering these questions?
- What’s playing on the radio now?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?