Prompt: Life with Headache and Migraine is tough. If you were the recipient of a million dollars, what would you do with it?
If I won a million dollars I would:
- Put some in the bank for savings.
- Give a donation to my religious group.
- Pay off our mortgage.
- Pay off my parent’s mortgage so they can retire.
- Get health insurance for my husband and myself. After I stopped working we couldn’t afford it anymore. My parents have been helping us with any treatment I receive out of pocket; other than that we do the best we can.
- Finally go to the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago.
- Get needed supplies to get my home based jewellery business up and running. My goal is to have a weekly salary again.
- Take care of needed repairs on our home.
- Visit family that we haven’t spent time with in 10 years.
- Create a migraine foundation or support another charity in my area.
- Buy thoughtful gifts for friends and family.
- Visit my best friend and her family (she moved away a number of years ago).
For more information on this blog challenge (hosted by the American Headache & Migraine Association (AHMA)), and/or to participate see more at: MHAM Blog Challenge 2014 .